CERTIFIED PERSONAL TRAINER
2477 Forest Ave. San Jose CA 95128. 408-761-7840
I know wanting to better your health and get fit is a priority for everyone, but making that leap and figuring out what to do about your physical fitness can be tough.
I hate gyms, always have. The comparisons to others, the what do I do next, all of us have had that same feeling in gyms. And do you want to use a machine after 25 other people have sweated on that pad and just wiped it with a towel?? How do you not feel self-conscious at a gym with 100 people when you have back and knee issues, are in pain, are overweight, don’t know how machines work, (yes even I have fallen off a treadmill) or work out with a 25-year-old personal trainer who is more interested in picking up the hot girl that just walked in? Or the best, going to a class of 50 people, not being able to see the instructor and watching ½ the class do things just wrong and hurting themselves??
But beyond all that, HOW DO YOU GET MOTIVATED TO WORK OUT??
I specialize in getting people feeling strong again; especially people that haven’t been active physically in a long time, if ever, in their lives. My fitness studio in San Jose CA is private, just me and you working out to get you feeling confident and healthy in your own body which makes you mentally happier also. Working out one on one (or 2 if you have a friend or partner) allows me to know what your body can do and how to get you to where you want to go.
My clients never get hurt and many have been with me for years.
The Classes are live-streamed and are small, 4-6 clients so I can help everyone do exercises correctly. Only clients that have private sessions with me will be able to do the classes live, but all can watch and participate online. These are the only classes that online participants can interact with me and clients in real time and feel part of the class experience. They are fun and will motivate you at home also. https://trainwithv.TV
Let’s get you feeling better physically and mentally. Call me and set up a consultation.
Examples of Current Clients:
• helped a woman lose over 100 lb and a man lose over 120 lb.
• a man gain 20 lb of muscle and the arms he always wanted.
• eating disorder clients become athletes
• older adults gain balance and mobility getting out of their wheelchairs
• young adults get fit and ready for scholastic sports
• heart attack and stroke patients get back to better health
• damaged joint and back problem sufferers learn how to manage their injuries to live fuller lives
• and many other clients learn that exercise can be fun and a regular part of their lives.